Friday, November 20, 2009

Introduction

Welcome to my blog. Here's an introduction of myself!

I just bought a CB-6000 two days ago and I intend to wear it on a daily basis. I'm 21 next year and I consider myself to be a closet bisexual and a closet crossdresser. No one knows I'm attracted to guys just as much as girls, and no one knows I've put on my mom's clothings and bras and panties when no one is at home. I've never acted on my instincts and dated guys nor have I ever cross-dressed in public because my friends are homophobic (and also hostile towards bisexuals) and my parents are very conservative. Besides this, I've also found BDSM to be attractive and hopefully one day I can become a submissive or even a slave.
'
So buying the CB-6000 is my way of taking baby steps towards "coming out" eventually, so that one day I can come out as a bisexual, a cross-dresser and as a bottom. The whole concept of locking my balls in a plastic case had been on my mind since I was 16, I've always wanted to see if I have what it takes to be a submissive and to see how long I can go on while denying myself the joys of ejaculation and masturbation or even the joy of simply getting an erection.

If you (the reader) has any questions or has any suggestions or advice about wearing a chastity device or cross-dressing or being bi please post them in the comments section.





No comments:

Post a Comment